Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://nuir.lib.nu.ac.th/dspace/handle/123456789/1781
Title: The Effect of Motivation Program on Household Waste Reduction of People in Muangbangkhlang Sub-district , Sawankhalok District , Sukhothai Province 
ผลของโปรแกรมสร้างแรงจูงใจในการลดปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือน ของประชาชนตำบลเมืองบางขลัง อำเภอสวรรคโลก จังหวัดสุโขทัย
Authors: CHATNAPA SANONGBOON
ฉัตรนภา สนองบุญ
Sarunya Thiphom
สรัญญา ถี่ป้อม
Naresuan University. Faculty of Public Health
Keywords: โปรแกรมสร้างแรงจูงใจ
ขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือน
พฤติกรรมการลดขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือน
ความรู้เรื่อง 5Rs
Motivation program
Household waste
Household waste reduction behavior
Knowledge about 5Rs
Issue Date: 2563
Publisher: Naresuan University
Abstract: This research used a quasi-experimental research design. The sample was assigned to two groups randomly as the experimental group and the control group. Two group Pretest -Posttest Design was used as the study design.  The objective of this research was to study the effect of motivation program on household waste reduction of people in Mueang Bang Khlang Sub-district, Sawankhalok District, Sukhothai Province. There were 60 participants responsible for household waste management or  household representatives. The training was organized for the experimental group to provide knowledge about the 5Rs program, demonstrate household waste separation, build the motivation from invention of items left over from consumption and granting rewards. Data were collected from 30 participants through a questionnaire and household waste recording form. Besides, a questionnaire and household waste recording form were used to collect data from the control group (n=30). Data collected were then analyzed using descriptive statistics, including Paired T - Test and Independent T-Test with a given confidence at 95%. The results of this study indicated that most of the participants in the experimental group were females (80.0%), and the remaining (20.0%) were males. Most of the participants in the control group were females (70.0%), and the remaining (30.0%) were males. Most of the participants in the experimental group (46.7%) were 20-29 years old while those in the control group (40.0%) were 20-29 years old. Most of the participants in the experimental group graduated with a primary school (26.7%) and most of the participants in the control group graduated with upper secondary school (26.7%).  most of the participants in the experimental group worked as farmers (36.7%) while most of the participants in the control group were employees (36.7%). Most of the participants in the experimental group have lived in the community for over 5 years (60.0%) while most of the participants in the control group have lived in the community for over 5 years (50.0%). In addition, after participating in the motivation promoting program, the experimental group had higher mean scores on 5Rs knowledge, motivation, and household waste reduction behavior than the control group and these scores of the experimental group were higher than before with a confidence level of 95% (P-value < 0.001). After participating in the program, average amount of household waste in the experimental group (n = 30 households) was reduced by 16.2 kg, from 51.2 kg to 35.0 kg. This figure was lower than that of the control group. The findings indicated that the developed motivation promoting program in household waste reduction based on 5Rs principles could be practically used to reduce the amount of household waste if local people were trained to learn correct knowledge according to academic principles. Therefore, in order to achieve continuous household waste management, 5Rs principles should be applied appropriately in each area so that the amount of household and community waste could be reduced in the future.
การวิจัยครั้งนี้เป็นการวิจัยแบบกึ่งทดลอง (Quasi - experimental research design) โดยแบ่งกลุ่มเป้าหมายออกเป็น 2 กลุ่ม คือ กลุ่มทดลอง (Experimental group) และกลุ่มควบคุม (Control group)ทำการวัดก่อนและวัดหลังการทดลอง (Two group Pretest-Posttest Design) วัตถุประสงค์เพื่อศึกษาผลของโปรแกรมสร้างแรงจูงใจในการลดปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือนของประชาชนในเขตตำบลเมืองบางขลัง อำเภอสวรรคโลก จังหวัดสุโขทัยจำนวน โดยมีผู้เข้าร่วมโครงการซึ่งเป็นผู้มีหน้าที่รับผิดชอบในการจัดการขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือนหรือตัวแทนครัวเรือน 60 คน โดยจัดการอบรมให้กลุ่มทดลองเพื่อให้ความรู้เรื่อง 5Rs สาธิตการคัดแยกขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือน การสร้างแรงจูงใจจากการประดิษฐ์สิ่งของที่เหลือจากการบริโภคและมอบรางวัล และเก็บรวบรวมข้อมูลโดยใช้แบบสอบถาม และแบบบันทึกปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือน จำนวน 30 คน  และเก็บรวบรวมข้อมูลโดยใช้แบบสอบถาม และแบบบันทึกปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือน แก่กลุ่มควบคุม จำนวน 30 คน โดยใช้สถิติเชิงพรรณนา ได้แก่ Paired T – Test และ Independent T-Test กำหนดระดับค่าความเชื่อมั่น 95%  ผลการศึกษา พบว่า เพศในกลุ่มทดลองส่วนใหญ่เป็นเพศหญิง คิดเป็นร้อยละ 80.0 และเป็นเพศชาย คิดเป็นร้อยละ 20.0 และกลุ่มควบคุมส่วนใหญ่เป็นเพศหญิง คิดเป็นร้อยละ 70.0 และเพศชาย คิดเป็นร้อยละ 30.0 อายุในกลุ่มทดลองส่วนใหญ่ร้อยละ 46.7 และกลุ่มควบคุมส่วนใหญ่ร้อยละ 40.0 มีอายุอยู่ระหว่าง 20-29 ปี ระดับการศึกษาสูงสุดในกลุ่มทดลองส่วนใหญ่มีระดับการศึกษาสูงสุดระดับประถมศึกษา คิดเป็นร้อยละ 26.7 และกลุ่มควบคุมส่วนใหญ่มีระดับการศึกษาสูงสุดระดับมัธยมศึกษาตอนปลาย คิดเป็นร้อยละ 26.7 อาชีพในกลุ่มทดลองส่วนใหญ่ประกอบอาชีพเกษตรกร คิดเป็นร้อยละ 36.7 และกลุ่มควบคุมส่วนใหญ่ประกอบอาชีพรับจ้าง คิดเป็นร้อยละ 36.7 ระยะเวลาที่อาศัยในชุมชนในกลุ่มทดลองส่วนใหญ่อาศัยอยู่ในชุมชนมากกว่า 5 ปีขึ้นไป คิดเป็นร้อยละ 60.0 และกลุ่มควบคุมส่วนใหญ่อาศัยอยู่ในชุมชนมากกว่า 5 ปีขึ้นไป คิดเป็นร้อยละ 50.0 ในกลุ่มทดลองหลังเข้าร่วมโครงการมีค่าเฉลี่ยคะแนนความรู้เรื่อง 5Rs พฤติกรรมและแรงจูงใจในการลดขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือน เพิ่มขึ้นและสูงกว่ากลุ่มควบคุม อย่างมีนัยสำคัญทางสถิติที่ระดับเชื่อมั่น 95% (P-value < 0.001)  พบว่าปริมาณขยะในครัวเรือนของกลุ่มทดลอง จำนวน 30 ครัวเรือนหลังเข้าร่วมโครงการฯ ลดลง 16.2 กิโลกรัม จาก 51.2 เป็น 35.0 กิโลกรัม และลดลงกว่ากลุ่มควบคุม จากผลการศึกษาแสดงให้เห็นว่า โปรแกรมสร้างแรงจูงใจในการลดปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือน โดยใช้หลักการลดขยะมูลฝอย 5Rs สามารถลดปริมาณขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือนได้หากประชาชนในพื้นที่ได้รับการอบรมให้ความรู้ที่ถูกต้องตามหลักวิชาการ ดังนั้นเพื่อให้การจัดการขยะมูลฝอยครัวเรือนมีประสิทธิภาพอย่างต่อเนื่อง จึงควรนำหลักการดังกล่าวไปใช้ประยุกต์ให้เหมาะสมในแต่ละพื้นที่เพิ่มมากขึ้นจะสามารถลดขยะมูลฝอยในครัวเรือนรวมไปถึงขยะชุมชนได้ในอนาคต
Description: Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
สาธารณสุขศาสตรมหาบัณฑิต (ส.ม.)
URI: http://nuir.lib.nu.ac.th/dspace/handle/123456789/1781
Appears in Collections:คณะสาธารณสุขศาสตร์

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
61060737.pdf2.66 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in NU Digital Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.